I make a ridiculous amount of smoothies. Most of them are amazing, some…not so much. I have three sections of smoothies:
1) Green Smoothies (made with green leafy vegetables like kale, spinach and chard)
2) Frozen/Fruit Smoothies (mostly sweet, made with fruit, root veggies and no milk)
3) Frozen/Fruit Smoothies with Milk (nut milks like almond, macadamia or cashew, as well as flax milk)
There are also several additions that I like to add to all my smoothies. Not all at the same time, but here and there. (turns out when you add them all at the same time…it just doesn’t taste that great!)
– acai (powdered or frozen)
– wheatgrass (powdered or sprouted)
– hemp seeds
– I also like to add organic powdered greens such as Green Goodness or Green Vibrance or Amazing Grass Green Superfood.
There is so much that you can add to smoothies to make them a full meal or a tiny drink of superfood perfection!
Navigate around my sections to check out my many smoothie concoctions!